“Business is a platform to do good.” — Dave Veale
Dave runs Vision Coaching Inc. and is co-host of the wildly popular Saint John-based podcast The Boiling Point. This Yukoner-turned-Maritimer is one dynamic dude and in this conversation opens up about the rewards and challenges of starting up and running an executive and leadership coaching business for the last 15 years. You can see Dave live at the next Boiling Point Process event coming up in Moncton on November 1.
TSD-SJ manager Keith McQueen joins in as guest-host.
Listen in to this episode to learn:
- About our featured craft beer: Sgt Robb Costello Memorial Oktoberfest (Picaroons Traditional Ales, Fredericton, NB)
- The difference between mentorship and coaching
- How the book the “Art of Possibility” impacted Dave’s entrepreneurial journey
- The cool places Dave has delivered his “Using Coaching to Lead” workshop
- What he learned from a former hockey teammate turned NHL superstar and head coach
- His connection to the current head coach of the Edmonton Oilers
- How business gives you a platform to do good
- About the 4-step Boiling Point Process
- Dave’s favourite Robin Sharma quote
- How Dave came up with the idea for the Million Dollar Pledge
- And much more…
If you like the show please take a sec to subscribe and rate us on Apple Podcasts.
Dave in 2008 Lanny MacDonald style: